Accounts Payable Manager
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Frankin Foods, is a leading North American manufacturer of high quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas.
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our corporate offices. If you have the following qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com:
- 3-5 years of experience managing accounts payable team.
- Accounting of Finance Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Previous experience in ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to commute to Juarez twice a week.
This position is responsible for developing and recommending departmental policies and procedures, planning and directing the departmental work, manage accounts payable ledger and actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closings, providing AP analytics and process improvements to management, ensuring Sales Tax compliance supervising issuance of 1099s, and supporting departmental audits.
We offer competitive salary, twenty six days of paid time off during your first year, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401k plan and more. These benefits and our development programs will provide a positive environment for you to start and grow your career with Mount Franklin Foods.
We are eager to meet you and make you part of the family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled