Accounts Payable Manager
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods, is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. Our expertise is diverse. We are a recognized ingredient supplier for the foodservice industry. Our portfolio consists of a variety of nut, snack and candy brands. We are an award-winning contract manufacturer and supplier of packaged goods. As a private label manufacturer, we produce a full line of candy, nut, snack and gummies. As an industry leader, fostering long-term partnerships and maintaining good business practices are the keys to our success.
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our corporate offices. This position is responsible for developing and recommending departmental policies and procedures, planning and directing the departmental work, manage accounts payable ledger and actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closings, providing AP analytics and process improvements to management, ensuring Sales Tax Compliance, supervising issuance of 1099s, and supporting departmental audits.
- 3-5 years of experience managing accounts payable team a must.
- Accounting of Finance Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
- Experience in manufacturing a must.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Previous experience in ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to commute to Juarez twice a week.
- Competitive salary
- Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year
- Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and family
- 401k Plan
- and More
We are eager to meet you and make you part of our family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled