Customer Service Coordinator
El Paso, Texas
Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. We are searching for an Customer Service Coordinator to join our Customer Service team.
- Competitive salary
- Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year
- Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
If you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Supply Chain Management or other related discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in an office or warehouse environment. Should have experience supporting internal or external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Analyze Daily Replenishment & Sales Shortage Summary report and apply information to specific affected Sales Orders; communicate these specific shortages to Customer Service Representatives.
- When managing limited inventory levels, make decisions on allocating the inventory and prioritizing customer orders for shipment.
- Assess the current customer sales order fulfillment workflow between Customer Service and the Distribution Center; lead the development of process improvements to increase efficiency in proactively identifying product shortages and communicating them to customers.
- Review daily Short Report with DC personnel; Scheduling Dept.; & BUM’s to assign reasons for each shortage. Update Short Report and publish reasons via the Short Report email distribution list.
- Act as focal point for communication of daily order-related issues coordinated between Customer Service Reps and DC Clerks/Supervisors. Includes (but not limited to) the following: inventory accuracy discrepancies in Baan; order loading delays reported by customers; appointment scheduling difficulties; BOL requests; availability of product in-transit; ship/no ship decisions on order shortages.
- Assist DC personnel in the management and execution of Customer Vendor Compliance Requirements applied to sales orders
- Help with generation of RA’s for specific order-execution exceptions: i.e., product-left-behind, or over-pallet/overweight orders, as needed.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We are eager to meet you and make you part of our family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled