Customer Service Representative
El Paso, Texas
Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. We are searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service team.
- Competitive salary
- Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year
- Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Monitors and assigns work to customer service representatives, while performing all the tasks of a customer service representative.
- Trains, explains tasks, and assists in the solution of problems.
- Receives customers requests by telephone or mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Analyzes transactions, correct records, and adjust errors.
- Searches company records under ZIP code, name, account number, etc., using CRT computer printout, or requisition information from factory.
- Trace status of orders.
- Resolve customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Writes up order, mails catalog, samples, price quotations, and similar data to customer, as required.
- Responds to customers requests via telephone or mail, using typewriter or personal computer when necessary.
- Contact customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to returns and replacements on problem orders and gifts not received.
- Interfaces with MIS on upgrading and accessing various reports.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience working on a Business-to-Business customer service level.
- Basic computer skills/Data Entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled