El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods, is a leading North American manufacturer of high quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas.
We are searching for a strategic, assertive and analytical Forecast Analyst to join our corporate offices. If you have the following qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or other related fields and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledgeable on forecasting and planning principles.
- Knowledgeable on inventory manageable principles.
- Ability to apply logical thinking and to have a quantitative mindset to gather and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong mathematical and statistical abilities.
- Working knowledge of a Forecasting System (Logility preferable).
- Working knowledge of ERP is preferred.
- Knowledgeable on master data driving forecasting and planning.
- Advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Able to work under pressure to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
This position is responsible for the creation of the forecast based on relevant market information.
We offer competitive salary, twenty six days of paid time off during your first year, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401k plan and more. These benefits and our development programs will provide a positive environment for you to start and grow your career with Mount Franklin Foods.
We are eager to meet you and make you part of our family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled