El Paso, Texas
At Mount Franklin Foods we're committed to creating a positive, productive, and team-oriented place to work where we strive to inspire our talented people to bring their experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs every day. Our corporate values of passion, integrity, quality and employee appreciation guide all of our practices with our team members, customers and vendors.
What we offer
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- 26 days of PTO for the first year
- Development programs
- A positive environment for you to start and grow to where you want to go!
What we are looking for
- Two or more years’ experience in a related field, including maintenance of various electric lift trucks
- Able to diagnose and repair all aspects mechanical and hydraulic system functions for Turret, Stand UP and Sit Down electric forklift equipment
- Fluent in electrical schematics
- Working knowledge in the use of electrical/ electronic diagnostic meters and devices
- Solid foundation of mechanical aptitude and ability
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Food Safety/Quality Systems experience (preferred).
- Food industry knowledge (preferred).
If you have the following qualifications, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are eager to meet you and make you part of our family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled