Quality Assurance Process Auditor 2nd Shift
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods, is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas.
We are searching for a dynamic and self-driven Quality Assurance Process Auditor for 2nd shift who are willing to take learn and excel on our manufacturing processes.
The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for trending audit results and communicating to leadership, as appropriate, identifying necessary corrective and preventive measures based on audit findings, and for coordinating continual improvement initiatives to promote compliance in accordance with our Safe Quality Food (SQF) code.
• Education: Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Engineering, or related field
• Experience: 1 year in quality, manufacturing, laboratory or auditing required
• Competent with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish preferred
• Knowledge of SQF, HACCP, FDA, and USDA preferred
• PQCI & Internal Auditor Certified preferred
• Competitive salary
• Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year
• Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision)
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Basic Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and family
• 401k plan
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled