Quality Assurance Supervisor 2nd Shift
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods, is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. Our expertise is diverse. We are a recognized ingredient supplier for the foodservice industry. Our portfolio consists of a variety of nut, snack and candy brands. We are an award-winning contract manufacturer and supplier of packaged goods. As a private label manufacturer, we produce a full line of candy, nut, snack and gummies. As an industry leader, fostering long-term partnerships and maintaining good business practices are the keys to our success.
We are searching for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for 2nd Shift to join our operations. If you have the following qualifications, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Bachelor's in food chemistry, Food Microbiology or related field, or +3 years of experience in related field.
- Formal education courses related to areas such as mathematics, statistics or industrial practices.
- Knowledge of AIB, FSMA, HACCP, SQF, GMPs, Food Safety, Kosher certification, USDA and FDA requirements.
- SQF Practioner Certified preferred.
- PCQI Certified preferred.
- High attention to detail.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels.
- Competitive salary.
- Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year.
- Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision).
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and family.
- 401k plan.
These benefits and our development programs will provide a positive environment for you to start and grow your career with Mount Franklin Foods.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled