Regional Sales Manager
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Twenty-six days of paid time off during your first year
- Health insurance for employee and family (medical, dental and vision)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
DISCLAIMER: Mount Franklin Foods is located in El Paso, TX. This position is currently being recruited for our Southeast region in the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Grow sales in a specific region profitably at both an operator and distributor level both through direct customer and prospects and through management of the broker network.
Manages and directs a broker sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within a region. Directly involved with major customers and prospects. Sets KPIs in accordance with company and departmental objectives. Ensures that department goals are met and adhering to approved.
- Grow regional area in dollars and profitability both by adding new customers and adding line items of current customers.
- Monitor and review sales results in a timely fashion with each customer to maintain optimum sales and profitability.
- Reviews individual customers and develops sales strategies to improve and maximize sales and profitability.
- Manage expenses assigned to or otherwise accrued within each customer group.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volumes and potential sales.
- Call on new Operator Customers as well as Distributors to show them new items and new ways to use the product.
- Promotes excellent customer relationships and works closely with company personnel to ensure prompt service to customers.
- Works with customers and brokers to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Manages a broker sales force within the respective region, setting and monitoring goals.
- Sets target customers and products for broker representatives and follows up on results.
- Share in ideas and problem-solving solutions that improve customer sales and profitability.
- Communicates departmental objectives frequently.
- Complete paperwork promptly.
- Participates in budget preparation.
- Computer proficient: Word, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors Degree (Marketing, Statistics, Management and Finance) preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled