Senior General Ledger Accountant
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. We are committed to creating a positive, productive, and team oriented place to work where we strive to inspire our talented people to bring their experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs every day.
Our corporate values of passion, integrity, quality and employee appreciation guide all of our practices with our team members, customers and vendors creating a great place to work and grow.
And because of our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, proactive, service oriented and experienced leader to become our Senior General Ledger Accountant to join our corporate offices.
If you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. MBA and CPA a plus.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of US GAAP experience.
- Strong excel and database skills (Pivot tables, macros, Vlookups, etc).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Team player qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
- Financial ERP application experience, BAAN IV a plus.
- Previous supervisory experience.
Upload your resume! Or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive salary, twenty six day of paid time off during your first year, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401k plan and more. Whether you are looking for a place to launch your career or grow for years to come. These benefits and our development programs will provide a positive environment for you to start and grow your career with Mount Franklin Foods.
We are eager to meet you and make you part of our family!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled