Warehouse Order Clerk (1st and 2nd Shifts)
El Paso, Texas
Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas. We are searching for a Warehouse Order Clerk to join our team.
Summary of Job
To perform the routine and non-routine clerical functions supporting all operator order issues. The clerk is responsible for verifying all work centers data entry and ensures they are comparable and controllable to the work center. Using Microsoft office products, the clerk must communicate with other via email. Distributing required paper copies, documents and reports to designated personnel and departments.
- Must maintain accurate records on production repetitive issues.
- Must verify that orders running on the machines are received in the correct status.
- Must verify that all materials received systematically are running in sequence on the machines.
- Must coordinate with production leads and supervisors which orders need to be received.
- Must notify and coordinate product returns with warehouse
- Must furnish information to incoming shift leads as to what orders need to be followed up, any inventory discrepancies.
- Basic math, reading skills, good communication skills, written and oral.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-learner and ability to multi task
- Basic computer knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled