El Paso, Texas
Mount Franklin Foods in El Paso, Texas, is searching for a Warehouse Specialist to join our team.
Responsible for the DC 20 Keys to workplace improvement and evolve into high performance teams including operations, 6S program, Accountability program by developing productivity and shipment quality standards. Develop all material necessary and visual warehouse management tools that are sustainable.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of the 20 Keys to Workplace improvement
- Build a solid platform for the creation of high-performance teams.
- Implement a robust 6S program at all DC levels.
- Implement a structure for an Accountability program by developing productivity and shipment quality standards.
- Create all necessary material for deployment of best practices programs. Work with DC operations to increase teams operational and technical maturity in all areas.
- Work with Operations Process manager to develop a Visual Warehouse action plan.
- Responsible for any additional projects or responsibilities as assigned by management
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management or equivalent years of experience
- Lean manufacturing certification or operational excellence will be a plus.
- SQF Safe Quality Foods knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Efficient on Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Efficient on AutoCAD.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled