Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift)
El Paso, Texas
Azar Nut Company, a division of Mount Franklin Foods is a leading North American manufacturer of high-quality confections and nut products based in El Paso, Texas, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift) to join our team.
Manages all Warehouse Operations to meet daily requirements in Shipping and Receiving. Supports forklift operators, and Office personnel clerks to meet on time shipments and Inbound Finish Goods receiving. Coordinates start up shift and assigns headcount plan to meet the daily targets. Perform all duties under all regulatory procedures through SQF, GDP, & GBP, HACCP and Safety practices maintained and established at Mt. Franklin Foods. Generate charts and reports.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Monitoring the Daily Agenda set for Shipping requirements
- Responsible for meeting the daily requirements for off-loading Inbound Finish Goods product following processes and procedures
- Responsible for all inbound Raw Materials receiving
- Responsible for all exportations of FG Replenishments, Raw materials to Juarez, processes and procedures
- Monitors daily productivity of all TSP, Supports, and Forklift drivers
- Create a positive work environment to spur motivation in employees and to ensure that predetermined productivity, cost, and quality standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensures safety and housekeeping.
- Trains new personnel on required Standard Operation Procedures.
- Accountable for managing Discipline, and Corrective action of personnel
- Complies and enforces security norms and food quality.
- Ensures uniform execution of policies and procedures to all employees.
- Works within management to improve warehouse efficiencies.
- Recommends modifications or innovative ideas in order to improve warehouse handling procedures.
- Supports Operational shifts 1st and 2nd, to cover other supervisors on vacation, to include Weekends
- Responsible for all Warehouse cleanliness, housekeeping, daily follow up and Audits, based on processes and procedures
- Responsible for any additional projects or responsibilities as assigned by management
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience in distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ability to handle people under high-stress situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
- Positive and pro-active leadership characteristics
- Driven work ethic
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled